To purchase pamphlets, collections or subscriptions please click here.
You can buy individual pamphlets/full collections, or subscriptions. The latter option gives you two pamphlets or one full-length collection every six months.
If you want to purchase individual pamphlets/collections, simply click the above link and let us know which pamphlet(s) you would like when requested to do so at checkout. We have not let any New Walk Editions publications go out of print: are all available. Our poets and pamphlets/collections (A-Z) are:
- Zayneb Allak, Keine Angst (2017) – pamphlet
- Polly Atkin, With Invisible Rain (2018) – pamphlet
- Mike Barlow, Some Kind of Ghost (2018) – pamphlet
- Kate Bingham, Archway Sonnets (2020) – pamphlet
- Steve Ely, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heauen (2019) – pamphlet
- Rebecca Farmer, A Separate Appointment (2022) – pamphlet
- John Gallas, Aotearoa/Angleland (2021) – pamphlet
- John Greening, Europa’s Flight (2019) – pamphlet
- Alan Jenkins, The Ghost Net (2023) – full-length collection, forthcoming in May
- Alan Jenkins, Tidemarks (2018) – pamphlet
- Lisa Kelly, From the IKEA Back Catalogue (2020) – pamphlet
- Arvind Krishna Mehrotra, Ghalib: A Diary (2022) – pamphlet
- John Mole, A Different Key (2017) – pamphlet
- Belinda Rimmer, Holding On (2021) – pamphlet
- Declan Ryan, Fighters, Losers (2019) – pamphlet
- N. S. Thompson, After War (2020) – pamphlet
- William Thompson, After Clare (2022) – pamphlet
- Marina Tsvetaeva (trans. Moniza Alvi & Veronika Krasnova), Bitter Berries (2018) – pamphlet
- Hugo Williams, The West Pier (2022) – pamphlet
- William Wootten, Looking at the Horsemen (2020) – pamphlet
- Linda Stern Zisquit, From the Notebooks of Korah’s Daughter (2019) – pamphlet
Several issues of New Walk magazine (2010-17) have not sold out. Details are available via the link at the top of this page.
Postage is FREE worldwide on all orders. Single pamphlets and single back issues of the magazine are also available here at very reasonable prices.
We currently welcome submissions for the pamphlet series, under the imprint New Walk Editions. Submit a full typescript of approximately 12-24 pages of poems (we do occasionally make exceptions to these limits) to our email address newwalkmagazine [at] gmail [dot] com, ideally as a Word document. Your email should include a bio note and postal address. Replies will be sent within 3 months if we are considering publishing your work at this time.
Naturally, we would like to think those interested in submitting work to New Walk are equally enthusiastic about reading our publications, and orders can be made securely at the link above. No simultaneous submissions, please. If work is accepted, replies can be expected within 3 months, and often sooner. We no longer send rejection slips as standard, so if you don’t hear back within this period you can assume your work has not been selected on this occasion. Your submission will be read carefully, and we actively encourage submissions from new writers and more experienced ones alike. Please do not send your collected works: ridiculously over-long submissions of poetry incite groans as a matter of course, and will not be read.
Purchasing our pamphlets or magazines does not in itself increase the chances of acceptance, but naturally we appreciate our submitters caring about what our authors do, and we believe that the sun shines more sweetly on those who take an interest. Our pamphlets are superb, even if we do say so ourselves. Purchase yours now: www.newwalkmagazine.bigcartel.com. Thank you!
New Walk Editions editors
Thanks for very helpful site!!
Thanks for free shipping overseas. Could we have a kindle link too please?
Interested in subscribing but live in the US of A, possible?
Free shipping worldwide. Long-term, reduced-rate subscriptions available too. So, fill your boots. (Then order a subscription.)